[vdr] test-infrastructure

Rainer Blickle rainer.blickle at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:12:01 CEST 2010

Are the test sources included in the plugin? And if so, how do i execute the

Am 06.08.2010 02:00 schrieb "Tobi" <listaccount at e-tobi.net>:

Rainer Blickle wrote:

> How do you (everyone subscribed to this list) test your developed code ?
In the Vodcatcher plugin I used CxxTest:

TomG uses CxxTest in the Sudoku plugin as well:

In general unit testing C++ code can be kinda painful compared to Nunit,
Junit or RSpec. CxxTest was the best C++ unit testing tool I could find,
but maybe there exists something better now.

Besides this you can use Valgrind to hunt down mem leaks and cppcheck for
static code analysis.

vdr mailing list
vdr at linuxtv.org