[vdr] Advice on new motherboard, xineliboutput, vdpau, hdmi video & audio, etc.

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:25:24 CEST 2010

> would you like please show qvdpautest results for zotzc ionitx

This is already been posted on a few different forums on the net.
Google will get that info quicker I think.

Also, I would think any GT220 has an own audio controller and
therefore HDMI audio but this is an assumption.  My GT220 does.
However, if it doesn't then I'm sure that it has an SPDIF IN connector
(whether it's advertised as having one or not).  I have at least one
other card where there is no mention of SPDIF IN anywhere in any
documentation but the connector is in fact there.  And I used it to
get audio with my DVI out, then a DVI->HDMI cable to get HDMI
AUDIO/VIDEO going into my tv.