[vdr] diseqc relay cascade

Jiri Jansky janskj1 at fel.cvut.cz
Wed Aug 18 15:40:21 CEST 2010

Hi,
I read, that is posible connect diseqc relay to cascade (one two input
relay and two four input relay for example). I read that not all
receiver are  able to use it (linux based, like dreambox are).
I would like to setup one two input relay and one four input relay to
get five input for convertor in VDR. Is anybody familier with
diseqc.conf and Can you help me how to set it up? Now, I use four input
relay only, but I don't know what number in diseqc.conf file mean.

If this will be posible I would like to use diseqc relay input to often
watched tv stations and motor to rotate whole dish to different postion
for experimentation and use only central converter for watching. Would
be possible to use VDR for this purpose too?

Thans for your advise
Jiri Jansky