[vdr] Dish Network and Diseqc switches.

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Wed Aug 18 22:32:49 CEST 2010

I had a nice European sat system until moving to the US.  Since coming
here I've cludged VDR to work with cable using PVR cards and an HD-PVR.
However, I bought a Dish Network satellite "Superdish" at an auction for
about $2.50 and wondered if I can get it working with my DVB-S cards.
It appears to have three LNB's, a dual one and then a side one.  Each
LNB seems to have two plugs coming off it.  Can I connect all three to a
Eurospec Diseqc switch I brought with me or does it need it's own switch
from Dish Networks?