[vdr] projects.vdr-developer.org update to Redmine 1.0.0

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sat Aug 21 02:35:40 CEST 2010

Hi!

On August 21 / 22 I will update projects.vdr-developer.org to a
new Redmine version, so please be prepared for some service
downtime.

With the update Redmine will show Git-branches and tags in its
built-in repository browser plus some other nice features.

I try to make this transition as smooth as possible, but I
might need to take down the whole service for some hours.

Only the Redmine webinterface will be affected and you can
still use the Git repositories!

bye,

Tobias