[vdr] Problem with VDR 1.7.15 and dxr3plugin 0.2.10

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Tue Aug 24 09:09:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks a bunch! This looks a lot more promising now. I have perfect
picture and OSD, but there is no sound?

It might be due to the fact that this new dxr3 plugin seems to use
ALSA? My older installation used OSS. I'm using the digital audio
output, I have nothing in the analog outputs so I can't be sure if
it's outputing something there. But I have selected "digital output"
in dxr3 plugin setup.

Also subtitles seem to bug a little, there's a lot of garbage on top
of the text, and sometimes the texts appear in top left corner, not in
bottom like they should.

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/

.4.5 and dxr3plugin 0.2.6
>> for years now, with no real problems. For some reason I decided to try
>> the recent versions. :) VDR 1.7.15 and dxr3plugin 0.2.10.
>
> Did you choose the buffer-and-sync-rewrite branch [1]? It's working
> fine for me with vdr-1.7.15.
>

>  - jan
>
> [1] http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-dxr3/repository/show?rev=buffer-and-sync-rewrite

Teemu Suikki