[vdr] VGA2SCART: circuit diagram with audio pins

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Aug 25 13:36:34 CEST 2010

Am 24.08.10 16:35, schrieb Tony Houghton:
> It depends on whether the Ion2 can generate the modelines you need.
> You'll have to check around for that. I expect most people buying new
> hardware like this would already have an LCD TV by now, so the info
> could be hard to find :-(.

hm, here you are right.
Does anyone knows if the POV mainboard
(http://www.pointofview-online.com/showroom.php?shop_mode=product_detail&product_id=97)
works with the VGA2SCART adapter?

If yes then I could use the new board for the LCD and I can kick out my
old Pentium II 233MHz Box :)

Thanks,
Matthias

Rich Cook