[vdr] Converting all recordings to TS?

Teemu Suikki tsuikki at zuik.org
Wed Aug 25 18:43:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just upgraded to VDR 1.7.15, mainly because I want to watch TS
recordings with PS3, directly from PS3 browser with VDRAdmin and
StreamDev.. I already have it pretty much working, both LiveTV and
recordings work fine. I have been modifying VDRAdmin-am slightly to be
more ps3-oriented. :)

Anyway, now the biggest problem is that I have about 1TB of recordings
recorded with older VDR.. I'd like to convert all of those to TS. :)
Is there some simple shell utility? Writing the actual script is not a
problem, if I just knew what program to use for the conversion.

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/