[vdr] VGA2SCART: circuit diagram with audio pins (was: VDR with 50Hz clock output)

Thomas Hilber vdr at toh.cx
Wed Aug 25 18:47:20 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:59:52AM +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
> I found an updated diagram at [1]. I hope it is what you wanted.
>
> [1] http://crashme.cx/vdr-portal-picts/VGA_SCART_RGB_NEWER.png

this is just a full blown schematic with charge pump circuit to
provide up to 11V at SCART pin 8. If you don't need that
you might use my stripped down to the bare minimum circuit shown at [1].

The simple circuit has been proven successful in many
cases. It has been sold ready to use at [2]. I don't know if
it's still manufactured.

cheers
   Thomas

[1] http://lowbyte.de/vga-sync-fields/vga-sync-fields/README