[vdr] Advice on new motherboard, xineliboutput, vdpau, hdmi video & audio, etc.

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Aug 26 13:05:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 26.08.10 12:16, schrieb Laz:
> Then my old TV blew up and I now have a full-HD LCD TV. I've been using
> the same setup with the new TV and it still works pretty well for the SD
> signals I can currently receive.

if you new LCD with HDMI use it to connect your HDMI output of the ION
board with your TV.
Works perfectly here. Xorg works perfectly with it (even sound over hdmi
had worked till I upgrade the firware of my Denon receiver :( ).

Here the settings from my xorg.conf:
Section "Monitor"
    Identifier   "Monitor0"
    VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"