[vdr] Advice on new motherboard, xineliboutput, vdpau, hdmi video & audio, etc.

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Aug 27 00:39:24 CEST 2010

Al 26/08/10 10:33, En/na Thomas Hilber ha escrit:

> to verify. Even the Xorg.0.log lies about the fact that 50Hz are active
> but in reality it uses 60Hz. Maybe nVidia has fixed that in the meantime.

To watch HD broadcasts I use the hdmi output on my laptop.
It isn't configured in xorg but I just configure it on the fly with
nvidia-settings in twin-view mode (the laptop panel at 60Hz and the hdmi
port at 50Hz).
Provided that I disable "Force Full GPU Scaling", the tv reports a 50Hz
signal.

Bye
--
Luca