[vdr] Advice on new motherboard, xineliboutput, vdpau, hdmi video & audio, etc.

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Aug 27 11:41:05 CEST 2010

En/na Goga777 ha escrit:

>> Provided that I disable "Force Full GPU Scaling", the tv reports a 50Hz
>> signal.
>
> if you disabled full gpu scaling , how upscaling will work really ? what and how will upscale SD video to 1080p ?

According to the help text, that option is only useful if the display
resolution is different than the output resolution, so since both are
1920x1080 the option has no effect whatsoever (other than forcing the
refresh rate at 60Hz).
So even with that option disabled it will upscale SD video to 1080p.

Bye
--
Luca