[vdr] streamdev doesn't suspend live TV

Michal michal at lightcomp.cz
Sun Aug 29 03:59:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

I think there is a bug in the way streamdev switches the channel before
it starts streaming. I have only 1 tuner and suspend behaviour in
streamdev-server is set to "always suspended". Unfortunately streaming
doesn't stop live TV when the channel is on a different transponder.
Streamdev switches the channel in cConnectionHTTP::ProcessRequest(), but
before streaming is started the channel is switched back on a different
thread in the main while loop in vdr.c (the statement with comment "Make
sure we have a visible programme in case device usage has changed").

Michal