[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-webvideo 0.3.1

Jiri Jansky janskj1 at fel.cvut.cz
Sun Aug 29 14:05:31 CEST 2010

Hi,
I can play downloaded files from disk using xineliboutput embeded
player, but i can play it directly from internet.
If I triet play it, I get messages by xine telling something about not
supported http and black screen. Does anybody know how to resolve/fix
it? I haven xineliboutput and xine-lib-1.2 compilled from svn on gentoo.