[vdr] LCDProc Status

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Tue Aug 31 17:49:31 CEST 2010

On 31/08/10 01:44, Matthias Becker wrote:
> The plugin is "comunity maintained" and it's newest version can be found via:
> http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-lcdproc
>
> 2010/8/31 VDR User<user.vdr at gmail.com>:
>> What error do you see in the log when you try loading the lcd plugin?

I'm using the latest version from the site above.

According to gdb debug, it's seg faulting on line 847 of lcd.c

		const cSchedule *Schedule =
Schedules->GetSchedule(channel->GetChannelID());

The context is:

                                  const cSchedule *Schedule =
Schedules->GetSchedule(channel->GetChannelID());
                                   if (Schedule) {
                                           const char *PresentTitle,
*PresentSubtitle;
                                           PresentTitle = NULL;
PresentSubtitle = NULL;
                                           if ((Present =
Schedule->GetPresentEvent()) != NULL) {

nextLcdUpdate=Present->StartTime()+Present->Duration();
                                                   PresentTitle =
Present->Title();
                                                   PresentSubtitle =
Present->ShortText();
                                                   if (
(LcdSetup.ShowSubtitle) &&  (!isempty(PresentTitle)) &&
(!isempty(PresentSubtitle)) )

SetRunning(false,Present->GetTimeString(),PresentTitle,PresentSubtitle);
                                                   else if (
(LcdSetup.ShowSubtitle) && !isempty(PresentTitle))
SetRunning(false,Present->GetTimeString(),PresentTitle);
                                           } else

SetRunning(false,tr("No EPG info available."), NULL);
                                           if ((Present =
Schedule->GetFollowingEvent()) != NULL)

nextLcdUpdate=(Present->StartTime()<nextLcdUpdate)?Present->StartTime():nextLcdUpdate;
                                                   rtcycle = 10; // RT
                                                   lcrCycle = 10; // LCR
                                   }
                           }