[vdr] Minor *.po patch

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Dec 6 22:50:56 CET 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010, Tobias Grimm wrote:
> The gettext version I use automatically adds a Language field to the
> headers of the po-Files. It would be nice to have this field there in
> the first place, so here's a small patch that adds it.

The Language fields for the main dialect of a language should not have
_COUNTRY (i.e. Language: de, not Language: de_DE etc).  More info:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#Header-Entry

Attached is a patch I've sent to Klaus quite a while back, I believe this one
does it correctly (and also fixes Language-Team values).