[vdr] Dolby audio on DasErste

Falk Spitzberg post at spitzberg.de
Mon Feb 1 14:22:30 CET 2010

Hello,

I asked for this topic a while back. When i select Dolby audio, VDR uses
the Dolby digital track on all channels but "DasErste". I know that they
name their dolby track non standard and i know that i can edit the
channels.conf to name the pid correctly. But for other reasons i need to
turn on automatic PID update, and now I have to select the Dolby track
manually, each time when i switch to that channel, because the automatic
update overwrites my manual change.

Is there another possibility to tell VDR to use the dd Track although it
has a non standard name?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Falk Spitzberg