[vdr] feature request easy diseqc setup and channelscan for vdr

abbe normal 1abenormal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 23:24:22 CET 2010

hey guys

i agree multi cards should be able to use mutli diseqc configs... or
at least be able to assign them to different switches that could be
used... would be nice to add more dishes and lnbs to my setup... would
like to do c and ku band dvb as well as have at least 2 to 3 fixed
dishes with lnbs on them now im limited to 4 max or use a very costly
switch...

abby