[vdr] feature request easy diseqc setup and channelscan for vdr

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:07:18 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Bikalexander <bikalexander at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe that GoToX and go to position is also very important. Could it be
> that maybe all the patches that have been published here so far we do not
> have Klaus fallen?
>
> Is it perhaps better to say that Klaus just once as he imagines that such
> patches have more opportunities to become integrated into VDR.

I think Klaus sometimes underestimates the number of VDR users
(especially North American), their setups, and possibly not aware of
their/our needs.   In all honestly the number of users I see on the
forums & this mailing list don't even come close to accurately
representing the real number of users.  It can be hard sometimes to
imagine different setup needs when your sample pool is relatively
small by comparison.  That's why I'm _constantly_ asking people to at
least join the mailing list and participate.  Now to figure out how to
actually make them do it! ;)

Cheers