[vdr] vdr 1.7.12 and screeching noise with HD channels

martinez at embl.de martinez at embl.de
Sat Feb 6 13:44:58 CET 2010

Thanks to everybody who shared suggestions on the two questions I had
(xbox 360 integration and frame dropping warning)
The frames still drop sometimes of course but at least I do not see the
warnings
and thanks to the postings on this mailing list (pointing me in the right
direction) I have setup fuppes and that is good enough too.

Now I have a different problem that puzzles me.
on 19e, the HD channels show a terrible noise that doesn´t even go away
when I press the mute button.
Has anybody come across this? (and hopefully solved it)
I am happy to post any config files or logs