[vdr] recording wildcards, recording priorities

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:06:50 CET 2010

Hello,

I have a vdr installed on my home server box with a dvb-t usb adaptor.
As I progress, I wonder, if there's a possibility to give wildcard
recordings (i. .e "How I met*") and priorities... so, for instance, I
want to record a series "How I met I mother" with priority 99 - so
just whenever my device isn't busy otherwise. Normal recordings should
be at priority "50" so preceed series recordings...

I am using vdradmin-am on ubuntu (version 3.6.4-1) and I did not find
any inforation on this while googleing - is this already implemented
in later packages?

Best regards,
           Markus

--

Pablo Picasso  - "Computers are useless. They can only give you
answers." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html