[vdr] Fwd: GOTOX patch for 1.7.5 -> rotor plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Feb 14 13:17:42 CET 2010

En/na Seppo Ingalsuo ha escrit:

> This is why originally made the patch (thanks for rotor plugin author
> for lot's of useful code). I got fed up to unreliable operation and
> messing up of channels.conf with similar frequencies from other
> positions.

Yes, unfortunately a plugin has currently no way to indicate that tuning
  is currently impossible because the dish is moving.
In the actuator plugin I disable the auto-update of channels while the
dish is moving and restore the previous setting afterwards, but that
isn't 100% reliable and doesn't help with the detection of dvb subtitles
(which fails when the dish moves).

Bye
--
Luca