[vdr] xineliboutput: Problem resuming playback after jumping to a cutting mark
halim.sahin at t-online.de
Thu Feb 18 11:51:17 CET 2010
Sorry for raising a new xineliboutput issue.
Start vdr-1.7.12, xineliboutput from cvs and vdr-sxfe as frontend.
1. start to watch a recording (done with vdr-1.7.12 ts-format)
2. press 0 to set a cuttingmark
3. let the recording run for a while and press 7 to jump to the
previously added mark.
4. Vdr jumps to the mark and pauses the playback
5. hitk play to resume playback
The playback can't be resume.
Restarting the frontend after pressing play start playback.
Any Ideas what's wrong there?
More information about the vdr