[vdr] analogtv plugin with HVR-1800

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Fri Feb 19 06:58:04 CET 2010

Ok, I was mainly interrested in adding the ntsc (analog) tuning. I think
most if not all the ntsc channels left in our area are spanish, so not
really interrested in watching them, more, in, I have the hardware,
would be nice if it was usable. I have both these cards:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-1800
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DViCO_FusionHDTV7_Dual_Express

And I just noticed the second card is also listed as having analog tuning:
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/products/HDTV7DualExpress.aspx

But according to this link, only the 1800 has linux support for analog:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_PCIe_Cards

With both cards in, I have 3 dvb adapters and all 3 have:
demux0, dvr0, frontend0, net0