[vdr] OT: Applications for the living room

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Feb 24 08:40:53 CET 2010

Hi,

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Unfortunately softdevice development seems dead so i switched some
> months ago to xineliboutput.

at first I would like to say thank you a lot to all VDR developer
especially to Klaus!
VDR is a tool I cannot live without it.

I upgraded my xineliboutput this weekend to the current CVS version and
there most of my problems are solved.
I can now move cutting marks, jumping around in a recording and resume
works reliable.
Maybe you should try the CVS version it maybe fixes your problems, too.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook