[vdr] Irritating bug watching ongoing recordings 1.7.10 (karmic builds)

Johan Andersson jna at jna.pp.se
Tue Jan 5 22:10:46 CET 2010

Have anyone else seen this problem?

When I watch an ongoing recording vdr does not see it grow.

Say I record a 60min episode and start to watch it 10min in.
Pressing 'Ok' will show me that the recording is 10min in size.
After 5min it still shows 10min size.
If I stop watching and immidiately resume watching it, vdr will
show 15min in size.

If I let it continue till 15min it will stop my watching the recording
as if it was ended. I can the of course resume watching again, as the
size will always be the size when I start watching the recording.

/Johan

Johan Andersson, jna at jna.pp.se