[vdr] [Patch] Allow to limit SVDRP port to given IP

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Reimer at gmx.de
Sat Jan 9 00:09:06 CET 2010

Hello,

> How about this: if svdrphosts.conf contains only one single IP number,
> then
> open the port for only that IP number. Otherwise i needs to be opened
> generally,
> anyway.

You are absolutely right!

So if svdrphosts.conf only contains "127.0.0.1" (which is the default), then the port would be opened locally, only.

I'll try to find an easy way to add this and post a new patch as soon as possible.

CU

Manuel
/\                        - gegen HTML-Mail
answers as html mail will be deleted automatically!
Antworten als HTML-Mail werden automatisch gelöscht!