[vdr] [Patch] Allow to limit SVDRP port to given IP

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:10:21 CET 2010

Sorry to make things complicated, but would it not satisfy everybody
needs if you could bind to an ip address, which could be any one you
specify? For example, I would prefer mine to be bind to my eth0's ip
for internal lan clients to connect, but not accessible via ppp0 for
example.

So I guess what I'm asking is, if you could start vdr with a listen
parameter switch and could specify for each listen switch a source ip
address or even a interface name?

Theunis