[vdr] xine vdpau not working?

Jiri Dobry jdobry at centrum.cz
Sun Jan 10 09:52:46 CET 2010

Hello,

Switch off composing is not needed on latest drivers (it was bug, but it is fixed)

Except this I have similar problem, independent to composite desktop on or off.
CPU usage from xine is between 5%-50% and it drop video frames.

All libs (ffmpeg, x264, xine-lib-1.2-vdpau, xineliboutput) are from yesterday repositories, driver is latest beta (195.30)

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2134207

Jiri