[vdr] really no idea? Re: xineliboutput - audiotracck switching problems

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at t-online.de
Fri Jan 15 17:14:41 CET 2010

Hi,
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 03:47:03PM +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
> So why do you specify it on the command line?

good point: I have tested it with pulseaudio as well to check if this is
alsa related!.
It makes no difference if alsa nor pulse is in use.

> I meant, was there a version when it stopped working or have you
> experienced this problem since the beginning?

I've experienced this problem since the beginning!
It never worked reliable for me.

Well please try to reproduce.
Choose a channel with more audiotracks like
german Das erste, ZDF, or euronews.
Press the audio key on the vdr remote and try to switch the tracks and
see what happens :-(.
BR.
halim