[vdr] VDR with DD5.1 output over xineliboutput possible

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sat Jan 16 17:23:07 CET 2010

Am 15.01.2010 15:12, schrieb Pertti Kosunen:
> ~/.xine/config_xineliboutput:
> audio.device.alsa_passthrough_device:hdmi:CARD=Nvidia,DEV=0
> audio.output.speaker_arrangement:Pass Through
>
> ("aplay -L" show correct output device name)

> --post tvtime:use_vo_driver,cheap_mode=0...
>
> VDPAUs deinterlacing gives better quality.

thanks a lot for your answer, I have it now running and it works
perfectly, nice upscale with vdpau support and DD5.1 output over HDMI.

For the archive, start vdr-sxfe with:
/usr/local/bin/vdr-sxfe --post
tvtime:use_vo_driver,cheap_mode=0,pulldown=0,use_progressive_frame_flag=1 --fullscreen
--reconnect xvdr+tcp://127.0.0.1:37890 --video=vdpau

Edit your ~/.xine/config_xinelibout:
.version:2
audio.device.alsa_default_device:hw:0,3
audio.device.alsa_front_device:hw:0,3
audio.device.alsa_passthrough_device:hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0
audio.output.speaker_arrangement:Pass Through
audio.synchronization.av_sync_method:resample
video.processing.ffmpeg_thread_count:4
effects.goom.fps:25
effects.goom.height:576
effects.goom.width:720