[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] S2API wrapper + hard link cutter for VDR-1.7.11

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sat Jan 23 17:26:20 CET 2010

Am 18.01.2010 18:59, schrieb Christopher Reimer:
>> Hard Link Cutter patch, for fast editing of recordings:
>> New version for VDR-1.7.11
>>
>> http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/patches.en.html#hlcutter
>
> Why isn't this great patch integrated into VDR?

Not everyone likes to have small file pieces, and there are more
important things to integrate before. But after the big changes have
settled, I hope that Klaus will consider it. At least the new ts
recording format was already extended to match the needs of hard link
cutter (up to 65535 files instead of 255).

Cheers,

Udo