[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-webvideo 0.2.0 - little patch to makefile of libwebvi

Lucian Muresan lucianm at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 26 10:33:54 CET 2010

Hi,

On 24.01.2010 16:46, Aimo Parru wrote:
> On Sunday 24 January 2010 15:34:59 Antti Ajanki wrote:
>> Does it work if you first run
>>
>> /sbin/ldconfig /usr/local/lib
>>
>> as root and then restart VDR?
>>

> Yes. It started now. Ldconfig gave a warning or something:
> /sbin/ldconfig.real: /usr/local/lib/libwebvi.so.0 is not a symbolic link

This I think can be fixed when applying the attached patch, (which also
makes libwebvi installable by a Gentoo ebuild I wrote for it in the
default gentoo prefix /usr). I noticed that in the build directory,
libwebvi.so.0 is generated as symlink, but when running the install
target, it ends up installing 3 copies of the same file instead of only
one and 2 symlinks. The patch also applies to version 0.2.1.

Btw, I wrote 3 ebuilds for this plugin (media-video/rtmptdump-yle,
media-video/webvi and media-plugins/vdr-webvi) and already sent them to
Joerg from the Gentoo vdr team...

Cheers,
Lucian