[vdr] recording teletext (like for subtitles...)

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Jul 11 00:40:50 CEST 2010

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010, Juergen Lock wrote:

> page and the threads I linked, I also have made a hack to make vdr
> 1.7.15 timers include teletext in the ts recordings, maybe this is
> useful as a first start to properly implement that feature.  I'll

You might like to have a look at my tpid patch that implements
subtitling page numbers and channels.conf support that are currently
missing in your patch:

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/patches/vdr-1.7.15-tpid.patch.gz

The tpid patch is nowadays superceded by a patchset done under ttxtsubs
that was intended to be the basis of ttxtsubs implementation in core VDR
(patches 0001-0005):

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/repositories/browse/plg-ttxtsubs/patches/patch-set.1.7.15

BR,
--