[vdr] Subdirectories are missing

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Jul 15 21:41:09 CEST 2010

For a long time I have created sub folders and moved video's there for
storage when saving for a friend. Got them out of the main list but
could still be seen from recordings list. But when the folder was empty,
vdr auto deletes them, or did. Now that it supports folder grouping,
maybe not. haven't messed with that.