[vdr] Hulu plugin yet?

Rob Davis rob at davis-family.info
Sat Jul 31 18:57:36 CEST 2010

On 29/07/10 17:36, VDR User wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Timothy D. Lenz <tlenz at vorgon.com> wrote:
>> Now that Hulu is offering HD of sorts (720 with sub), are there any plugins
>> in the works to give vdr hulu access? So far the only thing I've seen are
>> just scripts to shutdown vdr and switch to some other program.
>
> If mplayer can play hulu then I guess you could hack together
> something for the mplayer plugin.

I use the PlayOn server on a windows box with djmount..

djmount -o playlists -o allow_other /mnt/media/Movies/DLNA

Then use xine to find the playlists...

I tried using playon with vmware, but got stuttering.

Playback is better on xbmc..

Also the Nintendo Wii plays back very well.  It does Netflix too.
--

Rob Davis