[vdr] Xine - VDpau config help

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Jun 12 18:43:15 CEST 2010

Al 12/06/10 17:23, En/na Jouni Karvo ha escrit:

> My current settings in .xine/config (which I found by reading the source
> code - is there any documentation anywhere?):

I cannot help with the apparent lack of deinterlacing[*], but those
options are available in the xine gui in the video tab, once you set the
level to "Master of the known universe".

[*]maybe your card cannot manage temporal-spatial, or maybe the
broadcaster is flagging the frames as progressive when they're interlaced.

Bye
--
Luca