[vdr] vdr 1.7.15 & eHD & French HD DTV

ajurik at quick.cz ajurik at quick.cz
Sun Jun 13 17:00:54 CEST 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 11:17:32 ECLiPSE wrote:
> Hi,
> i have an eHD card that is running fine with vdr 1.7.15 except i don't have
> sound on the HD french channels (TF1HD, France2HD & M6HD)
> which use the e-AC3 format.
> Is there a way to fix the problem for the eHD card? Someone have an idea?
>
> thanks
> ECLiPSE

Hi,

I do not watch those channels but my friend reported me that it works for him
with eHD without any problem (vdr-1.7.15, rmm svn 14579, patches for enable
compiling with rmm svn and x86_64 platform), maybe better then earlier
versions of vdr - it seems that channel switching is faster.

How do you have set reelbox plugin "audio setting"? He wrote to me that he set
"Use Dolby Digital" to "Yes" and "Analog Audio on" to "HDMI".

Ales