[vdr] Vdr 1.7.15 and vdradmin

Seppo Ingalsuo seppo.ingalsuo at iki.fi
Tue Jun 15 16:59:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Has anyone noticed problems with vdradmin-am, epgsearch and new vdr
1.7.15?

Since upgrade from vdr 1.7.14 VDRadmin web interface dones not work. Web
browser shows this error:

"Can't connect to VDR at localhost:2001

Please check if VDR is running and if VDR's svdrphosts.conf is
configured correctly."

In the vdr log I see messages "EPGSearch: error connecting to socket!".
My svdrphosts.conf is like with the previous version. Has something
changed?

Eventually I seem to loose also tuners. The log files shows e.g. "ERROR:
can't open filter handle on '/dev/dvb/adapter1/demux0'". There are
finnish messages "ERROR (svdrp.c,126): Liian monta avointa tiedostoa"
that translates to too many open files.

BR,
Seppo