[vdr] Feature request: program guide scroll

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Thu Jun 17 19:29:17 CEST 2010

Am 17.06.2010 17:31, schrieb martinez:
>> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:03:49 +0200
>> From: Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at tvdr.de>
>> Subject: Re: [vdr] Feature request: program guide scroll
>>
>> Well, it has *no* priority to *me* ;-)
>> So if you want this, you can suggest a patch.
>
> I would love to see this implemented and I would gladly write the patch
> if I had the programming skills.
>
> Can any kind person write this patch?

I'll see if I can come up with something on the weekend.

@Klaus: For this the cMenuEvent needs to know about the sequence of
events instead of just one event. Would it be ok for you to pass a
pointer to the parent cOsdMenu to cMenuEvent, in order to get all the
cMenuScheduleItem menu items (and their event) from it? This would
probably be in an alternate constructor. Otherwise a second list of all
matching events has to be created, to pass it on.

Cheers,

Udo