[vdr] vdradmin-am-3.6.7 missing .cache

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Jun 21 11:10:38 CEST 2010

IN past versions it was a sub folder of vdradmin. So where is it suposed
to be/come from now? It's not a permissions problem, it's not there with
current .bz2 which came from
http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/vdradmin-am/download.html
I ran ./vdradmind --config.

I copied the folder over from the older version I had to get it running.