[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-text2skin-1.3.1
tom1 at toms-cafe.de
Tue Jun 22 00:03:53 CEST 2010
A new version of the VDR Text2skin plugin was just released:
- Fixed some compiler warnings.
- Makefile adjustments for VDR 1.7.13.
- Fixed segmentation fault with 16bit images (closes #258 - thanks to
domml at vdrportal)
- Fixed crash with GraphicsMagick >= 1.3.8 and non-XPM images.
- Fixed crash when deleting ongoing timers or their recordings
Thanks a lot to all the contributors and translators!
git clone git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-plugin-text2skin.git
This is now intended to be a community maintained project!
Please report any bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site
(no registration required for this!). If you want to contribute
patches, new features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the
projects issue tracker or request to join the project. I would happily
add everyone as a project member, who would like to contribute to the
More information about the vdr