[vdr] rotor

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Jun 24 20:25:23 CEST 2010

I've seen those boxes advertised but hadn't looked at them close yet.
Seen any diy projects for those? designing/building the hardware is
easy, but I'm not much of a programmer. That vbox is what the
electronics part of the small dish rotors are. I was thinking of
building around an Atmel chip. They are a couple dollars US and could
easily do the job. They have enough both ram and flash memory to store
the position of every sat up there, not just the ones you can see.