[vdr] rotor

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Fri Jun 25 05:10:43 CEST 2010

Is your bud motorized? You found a diseqc motor that works with big
dishes? Because they need bigger motors then can be powered by the card,
they use a different setup. A Actuator that runs on 36v and is told to
move one way or the other and then pulses are counted and then the motor
is told to stop. Small dish rotors have all that logic on board and you
just teil them where you want the dish pointing