[vdr] [Test] Release candidate streamdev-0.5.0-rc1

Frank Schmirler vdr at schmirler.de
Mon Jun 28 16:19:00 CEST 2010

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:35:18 -0700, Timothy D. Lenz wrote
> I missed the the post about this and got cvs on 6/20/2010 trying to
> get video on the watch tv page of vdradmin. I get nothing. I've also
> tried pointing the browser directly at http://192.168.0.20:3000/ and
> while I get connection, I also get no video. I did install mencoder.

The changes of 0-5.0-rc are in a different branch, so this problem's not
related to the release candidate.

Anyway - if you point a webbrowser to http://192.168.0.20:3000/, do you get a
menu? If no, please check your streamdevhosts.conf and the plugin setup. If
you get the menu, maybe the default streaming format in the plugin setup is
wrong. Try http://192.168.0.20:3000/TS/1.ts for a TS stream of your first channel.

If you don't get any further I suggest to continue off-list. What's in the log?

> On 6/25/2010 11:10 AM, Jan Willies wrote:
> > 0.5.0 works great with vdr-2-vdr streaming, no issues for me.

Thanks for testing and feedback, Jan!

Regards,
Frank