[vdr] realy no idea? Re: problem replaying radio recordings in xineliboutput and vdr-1.7.15

Marco Skambraks marco at ammec.de
Mon Jun 28 19:40:21 CEST 2010

hi,
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Steffen Barszus wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:21:44 +0200
> Halim Sahin <halim.sahin at t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> It seems nobody is replaying radiorecording with xineliboutput and
>> vdr-1.7.15.
>
> Can it be, that you have the radio plugin active ? This doesn't work
> here also with previous versions. Remove it and it works ...
I have the same problem as Halim
- nvidia driver with vdpau
- vdr-1.7.15
- no radio plugin
- latest xinelib-1.2 and xineliboutput
-
I can listen to the live radio stream and I can also record the stream
if I try to replay it via the recordings menu
I only get a "still picture" and no sound and the
progressbar shows no progress

if I replay the radio recording via the xineliboutpu-file-player
it works fine

Halim, you are not alone :-)

marco

>> :-(.
>> Regards
>> Halim
>>
>> On Sa, Jun 19, 2010 at 08:53:55 +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:
>>> hi,
>>> Can someone please help?
>>> Vdr-1.7.15, xineliboutput from git and xinelib-1.2 from hg.
>>>
>>> When I try to replay a radiorecording i get the folowing in the tty
>>> running sxfe:
>>>
>>> xv_set_property: property=1, value=4
>>> [4260] [demux_vdr] PMT changed
>>> [4260] [input_vdr] wait_stream_sync: discard_index 3929200 != curpos
>>> 3927320 ! (
>>> diff 1880)
>>> [4260] [demux_vdr] PMT changed
>>> [4260] [input_vdr] wait_stream_sync: discard_index 5654100 != curpos