[vdr] [Test] Release candidate streamdev-0.5.0-rc1

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Mon Jun 28 20:51:05 CEST 2010

Sorry, thought I said I do get the menus when connecting to port 3000.
But when I try to select a channel, the page changes most of the time to
the big quicktime logo and sometimes to a small play window. Seems to
depend if I first click [TS], [PS], [PES], etc.. If I don't try to go
back fairly quickly, the browser seems to hang. The progress bar always
goes right to about 50% and it just sits constantly "loadling" the page.
At that point you sometimes can't go back or close the browser. Those
options just flicker a bit and it stays. have to force close the browser.

Another thing I noticed is "Tree Views". When you click a group, it only
expands a tiny bit adding an underline to the group name. If you select
"Groups" at the top and then click a group, it just goes to a blue page
with no channels, only the options at the top.