[vdr] Rewind and Fast Forward problems

Jaakko Hyvätti jaakko at hyvatti.iki.fi
Thu Mar 4 10:20:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I guess this must be an error in my setup, maybe channels.conf, or
something similar, but just cannot find it..

I recently went from 1.6.0 to 1.7.12 and now 1.7.13, and all my old and
new recordings alike either cannot be rewinded or fast forwarded.  One way
works, and another does not, one way works in some recordings and the
other in the rest of them.

What happens is that when you rewind (or ff), it looks good and goes
backwards, but then when you go to play, it starts at the place you
started the rewind.  Also, while rewinding, if you have the status bar on,
the time does not count at all, and the green bar only moves little if at
all.

Tried to search this list.. But still baffled and thankful for any help.
I'm in Finland, Helsinki, Welho Cable network.  Example of a channel that
does not work:

MTV3 D;MTV Oy:282000:C0M128:C:6900:305=2:561=fin:817:0:49:42249:2:0

My conf: http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/vdr-17-setup.txt

Regards,
Jaakko.Hyvatti at iki.fi