[vdr] VDRAdmin-AM with UTF-8 support?
listaccount at e-tobi.net
Sun Mar 14 13:04:23 CET 2010
Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:
> There is still the problem with es_ES.utf8 and es_ES.UTF8. I think that the
> problem is that in the sources in the locale directory there are es_ES.utf8
> instead of es_ES.UTF8.
With version 3.6.6 the *.utf8 locales shouldn't be required at all. The
charset encoding is handled by gettext.
Please provide the following information:
- Output of the `locale` command
- Output of the `locale charmap` command
- cat vdradmind.conf | grep LANG
- svdrpsend HELP | grep 220
- Which encoding is detected by the browser and which encoding do you see
in the HTML source?
You might need to change the LANG setting in vdradmind.conf to es_ES if it
is configured to es_ES.UTF8 or drop it altogether to automatically use the
systems default locale.
More information about the vdr