[vdr] XBMC with vdr-1.6.0 ??

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Thu Mar 25 20:03:05 CET 2010

> No not really. I used the code prepackaged from here
>
> <http://ppa.launchpad.net/hotzenplotz5/test-vdr-lucid/ubuntu/pool/main/v/vdr-plugin-streamdev/>
>
> Not the pre compiled packages themselves because I needed the eac3 modif
> in it but as you have the original tar ball, + the debian patches taht
> create a debian directory and in the debian directory you find a
> subdirectory patches that is aplied bafore compilation you get the picture
> (+ as I use debian I just have to apply the patches and use the build
> system)
>
> But yo can easill get the sources for any linux system and the configure
> options given.

Thanks Eric

Apart from youe eac3 mods etc, does streamdev _actually_need_ any patching
to work with xbmc pvr-testing2?  Or should
http://ppa.launchpad.net/hotzenplotz5/test-vdr-lucid/ubuntu/pool/main/v/vdr-plugin-streamdev/vdr-plugin-streamdev_0.5.0~pre20090706+cvs20100307.2102.orig.tar.gz
work fine just compiled with no patches etc?

-Simon